Get in touch about absolutely anything. If you’re writing about submitting a story to one of the on-going anthologies, just let me know your intentions and I’ll get back to you.
If you are contacting me about a review, either asking for one or requesting a review copy, here is my review policy:
- I’m honest. If I don’t like your book, I’ll say so and say why. Ask me to review at your own risk, especially if you slacked on the story editing and proofreading.
- I most enjoy science fiction, fantasy, and mystery/thriller genres. Literary fiction is a maybe. It’s unlikely I’ll read your romance, horror, or erotica.
- No review swaps. I’m happy to help and won’t ask you to review a book of mine in exchange for me doing yours. Likewise, don’t offer to review one of my books on the condition of me reviewing one of yours. The review swap begets crappy reviews and hurt feelings.
- My reviews go on Amazon, Goodreads, and Smashwords, or whichever of those apply to you. Those are the places I buy my books and don’t have accounts elsewhere. If you are offering to review my book, let me know where so that I can keep an eye on it.
- It’s my decision to read or not read and review or not review as I see fit. I also read on my own schedule, which can sometimes get pretty full. If you have a specific timeline in mind, please let me know.
- Give me a free copy of the ebook in .doc or .mobi format. These are easiest for me to convert. Alternatively, you can offer to gift me a Kindle ebook if you want a “verified purchase” review.
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Message’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]